WILLIAMS TW15 Thermowell Countertop Preparation Unit
- WILLIAMS TW15 Thermowell Countertop Preparation Unit
- 7 x 1/3 Pans @ 100mm deep)- not included
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Designed for 32° ambient environment
- Hinged lid
- Adjustable thermostat
- Rubber feet
- Wall mounting – optional
- Warranty: 24 months Parts & Labour
- Power: 240/50/1 1.3 amps
- Dimensions: 1510 x 375 x241/563[H]; 40 kg
- Williams refrigerated preparation counters are essential in any kitchen environment, providing valuable low level storage with effective preparation space.
- Williams refrigerated preparation counters have been designed to stand up to the rigours of day-to-day operation and are available in 1, 2 and 3 door models and with remote refrigeration systems.
- Preparation counters such as the Jade and the innovative Banksia feature a unique airflow design, ensuring consistent uniform temperature across the food pans.
- Units can be supplied with varying pan sizes and depths to suit your individual requirements.
- Williams Refrigeration Australia is a proud Australian manufacturer of high quality Commercial refrigeration equipment. Employing over 50 people at our modern equipped manufacturing facility in Dandenong South, Victoria we specialise in designing and manufacturing specifically for Australian conditions and local market requirements.With access to global design and development resources through the larger Williams Global group companies, our mission is to employ this global technology in our Australian products, backed up by excellent customer service. Established in 1986, the modern equipped manufacturing operations based in Dandenong, Victoria is ISO9001 and 14001 accredited.The range of Williams foodservice refrigeration equipment available through our extensive Australia wide dealer network includes upright refrigerators and freezers, blast chillers/freezers, gastronorm cabinets, back bars, merchandising cabinets, sandwich bars, pizza preparation counters, under counter storage units and bakery cabinets including dough retarder provers.Williams Australia also supplies a wide range of national and international corporate clients with purpose built refrigerated storage solutions tailored to their specific processing needs. Our commitment to ongoing product development, excellent customer service and product performance, quality and reliability is second to none.
Williams ‘right first time’ philosophy means that its products provide years of trouble free operation and are easy to service and maintain. But if things do go wrong, they can quickly be repaired with minimal delays and disruption to the working environment.