Williams HTS2GDCB Topaz Star 2 Door Upright Display Fridge
- Williams HTS2GDCB Topaz Star 2 Door Upright Display Fridge
- Williams Topaz Cafe Range
- Upright refrigerated cabinet
- Self closing triple glazed doors
- Higher efficiency and reduced condensation
- Waste heat recovery vaporiser
- Capacity: 950 litres
- Auto Defrost
- Optimised ducted air flow system
- 4 adjustable shelves per door
- large storage capacity
- Adjustable electronic control with digital temperature display
- High efficiency LED strip lighting
- Temperature range: +1°/+4°C
- White interior & exterior with Stainless steel internal floor (except rear & under)
- Designed for 38°C ambient environment
- Barrel locks to doors as standard
- Full length door handles
- 100% CFC free polyurethane foam
- Power 240/50/1+N+E; 3.8 amps
- WARRANTY: 12 months Parts & Labour
- Dimensions 1225 x 740 x 2040mm [H]; 200kg
With access to global design and development resources through the larger Williams Global group companies, our mission is to employ this global technology in our Australian products, backed up by excellent customer service. Established in 1986, the modern equipped manufacturing operations based in Dandenong, Victoria is ISO9001 and 14001 accredited.
The range of Williams foodservice refrigeration equipment available through our extensive Australia wide dealer network includes upright refrigerators and freezers, blast chillers/freezers, gastronorm cabinets, back bars, merchandising cabinets, sandwich bars, pizza preparation counters, under counter storage units and bakery cabinets including dough retarder provers.
Williams Australia also supplies a wide range of national and international corporate clients with purpose built refrigerated storage solutions tailored to their specific processing needs. Our commitment to ongoing product development, excellent customer service and product performance, quality and reliability is second to none.
Williams ‘right first time’ philosophy means that its products provide years of trouble free operation and are easy to service and maintain. But if things do go wrong, they can quickly be repaired with minimal delays and disruption to the working environment.