WILLIAMS HTU2SDSS Topaz Counter 2 Door Storage Refrigerator
- WILLIAMS HTU2SDSS Topaz Counter 2 Door Storage Refrigerator
- Williams Topaz Cafe Range
- Under counter refrigerated cabinet
- 2 Self closing solid doors for higher efficiency
- Front breathing ventilation
- Capacity: 320 litres
- Auto defrost utilising waste heat recovery vaporiser
- Forced air refrigeration system
- 1 adjustable plastic coated shelf per door
- large storage capacity
- Adjustable electronic control with digital temperature display
- High efficiency, long life LED strip lighting
- Temperature range: +1°/+4°C
- Stainless steel interior & exterior(except rear & under)
- Designed for 38°C ambient environment
- Face mounted hinges (ready for instulation on plinths)
- 100% CFC free polyurethane foam
- Power 240/50/1+N+E; 2.5 amps
- WARRANTY: 12 months Parts & Labour
- Dimensions 1500 x 700 x 860mm [H]; 140kg
With access to global design and development resources through the larger Williams Global group companies, our mission is to employ this global technology in our Australian products, backed up by excellent customer service. Established in 1986, the modern equipped manufacturing operations based in Dandenong, Victoria is ISO9001 and 14001 accredited.
The range of Williams foodservice refrigeration equipment available through our extensive Australia wide dealer network includes upright refrigerators and freezers, blast chillers/freezers, gastronorm cabinets, back bars, merchandising cabinets, sandwich bars, pizza preparation counters, under counter storage units and bakery cabinets including dough retarder provers.
Williams Australia also supplies a wide range of national and international corporate clients with purpose built refrigerated storage solutions tailored to their specific processing needs. Our commitment to ongoing product development, excellent customer service and product performance, quality and reliability is second to none.
Williams ‘right first time’ philosophy means that its products provide years of trouble free operation and are easy to service and maintain. But if things do go wrong, they can quickly be repaired with minimal delays and disruption to the working environment.