WILLIAMS HTC18 Topaz Cold Food Display
- WILLIAMS HTC18 Topaz Cold Food Display
- TOPAZ HTC18 Cold Food Display
- Williams Topaz Cafe Range
- Refrigerated Food & Cake display
- Free standing refrigerated cabinet
- Square glass canopy
- Double glazed flat top glass for easy cleaning
- Double glazed heated glass panels on front and both sides
- Auto Defrost
- Forced air refrigeration system
- 2 adjustable shelves (height & angle) plus base
- Supplied on castors
- Adjustable electronic control with 2 digital temperature displays
- Ventilation at rear of cabinet
- High efficiency LED strip lighting under each shelf and glass top
- Temperature range: +1°/+4°C
- Stainless steel exterior base
- Designed for 32°C/65% ambient environment
- Packed in a crate – forklift required
- Removable sliding rear doors
- On/Off Switch for lights
- 100% CFC free polyurethane foam
- Power 240/50/1+N+E; 4.6 amps
- WARRANTY: 12 months Parts & Labour
- Dimensions 1800 x 660 x 1200[h]; 300 kg (packed 355kg)
With access to global design and development resources through the larger Williams Global group companies, our mission is to employ this global technology in our Australian products, backed up by excellent customer service. Established in 1986, the modern equipped manufacturing operations based in Dandenong, Victoria is ISO9001 and 14001 accredited.
The range of Williams foodservice refrigeration equipment available through our extensive Australia wide dealer network includes upright refrigerators and freezers, blast chillers/freezers, gastronorm cabinets, back bars, merchandising cabinets, sandwich bars, pizza preparation counters, under counter storage units and bakery cabinets including dough retarder provers.
Williams Australia also supplies a wide range of national and international corporate clients with purpose built refrigerated storage solutions tailored to their specific processing needs. Our commitment to ongoing product development, excellent customer service and product performance, quality and reliability is second to none.
Williams ‘right first time’ philosophy means that its products provide years of trouble free operation and are easy to service and maintain. But if things do go wrong, they can quickly be repaired with minimal delays and disruption to the working environment.