SANDEN SPU-1053B Black Double Door Display Fridge -EMS & LED
SANDEN SPU-1053B Black Double Door Display Fridge -EMS & LED Gross capacity (litres): 1034
- External dimension (mm): 1020w x 720d x 2170h
- Internal dimension (mm): 950w x 615d x 1770h
- Net weight (kgs): 179
- Insulation: Cyclopentane
- Door: 2 x self closing glass door fitted with toughened low-e safety glass & replaceable door gasket
- No. Of shelves (pcs): 10 x adjustable shelves with tag holder
- Caster wheel: 4 x nylon swivel castor
- Adjustable leg: 2-adjustable legs at front
- Canopy lighting (watts): 4 x superbright LED lights in each door frame
- Internal lighting (watts): 3 x super bright led per door
- Drainage: Self-evaporate
- Compressor (hp): 1/3
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Evaporator: Fin & tube/ force air circulation
- Evaporator fan motor (watts): 2 x EC fan motor
- Condenser: Wire & tube/ force air circulation
- Condenser fan motor (watts): 10
- Power supply: 220-240v 50hz
- Temperature control: Energy Management System controller
- Defrost: Off – cycle
- Cooling performance: 0 ~ +7.2 ⁰c @ 40 ⁰c
- Certification: C of S, C-TICK & MEPS
- Low Energy Consumption – $2.16 a day to run (0.24c per kw/h)
- Double glazed Low E glass to reduce condensation
- Energy Management System (EMS)
- • Reduces electricity costs
• Digital temperature display
• Learns the shop environment, working harder at peak times
• Increases cabinet temperature when shop is closed to 10⁰C reducing energy consumption
• Perishable mode can be set, turning the lights off and maintaining cabinet temperature when the shop is closed.
• Maintains optimum drink temperature during business hours.
• Turns lights off after business hours and on again before shop reopens
• EMS is currently being used by a number of global beverage companies
• Locking tabs, EMS “smart” digital controller, MEPS approved (www.energyrating.gov.au)
Warranty 12months parts and labour
Sanden International Australia is a division of Sanden Corporation of Japan and we have been servicing the Australian and Asia Pacific market with quality refrigerated merchandisers, countertop coolers and commercial catering equipment for over 30 years.
Sanden products are manufactured at various facilities located throughout the world. We work closely with all our customers and distributors in order to gain a complete understanding of their requirements and we acknowledge that not all customers have the same needs.
At Sanden International Australia, we have built an enviable reputation for providing high quality refrigerated solutions to the food & beverage and hospitality industry.
Cater Equipment Supplies sells on line in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin, Gold Coast, Newcastle, Canberra, Wollongong, Sunshine Coast, Geelong, Townsville, Cairns, Toowoomba, Albury-Wodonga, Ballarat, Bendigo, Mandurah, Mackay, Burnie-Devonport, Latrobe Valley, Rockhampton, Bunbury, Bundaberg, Hervey Bay, Wagga Wagga, Coffs Harbour, Gladstone, Mildura, Shepparton, Tamworth, Port Macquarie, Orange, Dubbo, Geraldton, Nowra-Bomaderry,