LIEBHERR GKv 5760 Single Door Food Service Upright Refrigerator
- LIEBHERR GKv 5760 Single Door Food Service Upright Refrigerator
- FEATURES GKv 5760
- Fridge: Total gross / net litres 583 / 569 Exterior dimensions W / D / H (mm) 750 / 750 / 1864
- Interior dimensions W / D / H (mm) 650 / 581 / 1510 Energy consumption 24hr 1.206 kWh
- Cooling system Dynamic Defrosting Automatic Temperature range +1°C to +15°C
- Shelf dimensions W / D (mm) 530 / 650 (GN 2/1) Cabinet finish Stainless steel
- Door material Stainless steel Liner material Commercial grade moulded polystyrol Type of control Electronic controller
- Temperature display External digital Fault warning signal Visual & audible Adjustable shelves 5
- Shelf material White coated wire shelves Shelf loading 60kg Height of adjustable legs (mm) 150 – 180
- Handle Stainless steel slimline door handle Lock Fitted Self closing door Yes
- Door hinges Right – reversible on site Insulation (mm) 50 Weight gross / net (kg) 94 / 85 Climate rating SN – T
- With almost 60 years’ experience, Liebherr-Hausgeräte specialises in the development and production of the very finest refrigeration appliances,
which offer the highest quality and superb design.
- Innovative ideas pushing the envelope when it comes to convenience and energy saving are regularly incorporated into Liebherr’s appliances.
- Back in 1993 Liebherr was the first manufacturer to change over to CFC-/HFC-free refrigerants for its entire range of free-standing domestic appliances.
- Liebherr’s manufacturing processes are also geared to the efficient use of resources.
- Take, for example, the heat naturally generated during appliance manufacture: it is recycled as heat energy.
- Liebherr uses environmentally compatible powder coatings for all its sheet metal.
- They contain no solvents and no waste water which might have a negative impact