LIEBHERR GKv 4360 Single Door Food Service Upright Refrigerator
- LIEBHERR GKv 4360 Single Door Food Service Upright Refrigerator
- FEATURES GKv 4360
- Fridge: Total gross / net litres 434 / 406 Exterior dimensions W / D / H (mm) 600 / 680 / 1900
- Interior dimensions W / D / H (mm) 475 / 480 / 1688 Energy consumption 24hr 0.708 kWh
- Cooling system Dynamic Defrosting Automatic Temperature range +1°C to +15°C
- Shelf dimensions W / D (mm) 530 / 650 (GN 2/1) Cabinet finish Stainless steel Door material Stainless steel
- Liner material Commercial grade moulded polystyrol Type of control Electronic controller Temperature display External digital
- Fault warning signal Visual & audible Adjustable shelves 5 Shelf material White coated wire shelves
- Shelf loading 60kg Height of adjustable legs (mm) Optional accessory Handle Stainless steel slimline door handle
- Lock Fitted Self closing door Yes Door hinges Right – reversible on site Insulation (mm) 45 Weight gross / net (kg) 78 / 72
- Climate rating SN – T Sound power level dB(A) 50 Refrigerant R 600a Connection rating 1.5A / 100 W
- Frequency / voltage 50 Hz / 220 – 240V~ Castors Optional accessory
- With almost 60 years’ experience, Liebherr-Hausgeräte specialises in the development and production of the very finest refrigeration appliances,
which offer the highest quality and superb design.
- Innovative ideas pushing the envelope when it comes to convenience and energy saving are regularly incorporated into Liebherr’s appliances.
- Back in 1993 Liebherr was the first manufacturer to change over to CFC-/HFC-free refrigerants for its entire range of free-standing domestic appliances.
- Liebherr’s manufacturing processes are also geared to the efficient use of resources.
- Take, for example, the heat naturally generated during appliance manufacture: it is recycled as heat energy.
- Liebherr uses environmentally compatible powder coatings for all its sheet metal.
- They contain no solvents and no waste water which might have a negative impact