LIEBHERR GKPv 6570 Single Door Food Service Upright Refrigerator
- LIEBHERR GKPv 6570 Single Door Food Service Upright Refrigerator
- FEATURES GKPv 6570
- Fridge: Total gross / net litres 601 / 540 Exterior dimensions W / D / H (mm) 700 / 830 / 2150
- Interior dimensions W / D / H (mm) 510 / 650 / 1550 Energy consumption 24hr 1.047 kWh
- Cooling system Dynamic Defrosting Automatic Temperature range +1°C to +15°C
- Shelf dimensions W / D (mm) 530 / 650 (GN 2/1) Cabinet finish Stainless steel Door material Stainless steel
- Liner material 304 grade stainless steel Type of control Electronic controller Temperature display External digital
- Fault warning signal Visual & audible Volt-free alarm contact Yes Adjustable shelves 4
- Shelf material White coated wire shelves Shelf loading 60kg Height of adjustable legs (mm) 150 – 180
- Handle Full length integrated handle Front pedal opener Optional accessory Lock Fitted
- Self closing door Yes Door hinges Right – reversible on site Insulation (mm) 83 – 60
- Weight gross / net (kg) 133 / 117 Climate rating T Sound power level dB(A) 55
- Refrigerant R 290 Connection rating 2.0A / 250 W Frequency / voltage 50 Hz / 220 – 240V~
- With almost 60 years’ experience, Liebherr-Hausgeräte specialises in the development and production of the very finest refrigeration appliances,
which offer the highest quality and superb design.
- Innovative ideas pushing the envelope when it comes to convenience and energy saving are regularly incorporated into Liebherr’s appliances.
- Back in 1993 Liebherr was the first manufacturer to change over to CFC-/HFC-free refrigerants for its entire range of free-standing domestic appliances.
- Liebherr’s manufacturing processes are also geared to the efficient use of resources.
- Take, for example, the heat naturally generated during appliance manufacture: it is recycled as heat energy.
- Liebherr uses environmentally compatible powder coatings for all its sheet metal.
- They contain no solvents and no waste water which might have a negative impact