WILLIAMS HBS2UGDCBB 2 DOOR DISPLAY BACK BAR
- WILLIAMS HBS2UGDCBB 2 DOOR DISPLAY BACK BAR
- Designed for 43 degree ambient environment & continuous use
Two adjustable plastic coated shelves per door
Black colorbond construction
Forced air refrigeration system contained in a removable cassette for easy maintenance
Front breathing ventilation
Auto defrost utilising waste heat recovery vaporiser
On/Off switch for internal lights (glass door models only)
Triple glazed self closing doors with high efficiency long life LED strip lighting
RH service available at extra cost
Country of Origin: Australia
External Dimensions: 1605mm wide x 650mm deep x 845mm high
Power Rating: 240/50/1; 3.0 Amps
Temperature Range: +1°C to +4°C
Gross Volume: 360 litres
Weight: 130 kg
- Coping with the demands of a busy venue means back bar and general refrigeration counters have to operate efficiently, to maintain temperature as product is taken out, stock replenished and doors continually opened and closed. It also has to be robust enough to survive a punishing level of wear and tear.
- The latest range of back bar and general coolers from Williams has been designed with these testing demands in mind. However, they are also designed to look stylish and display product to eye-catching effect.
- The units are available in one to four door counters, manufactured in stainless steel or hardwearing black coated steel. Glass door units with LED lighting ensure an attractive display, while adjustable shelves enable different sized bottles and cans to be stored efficiently. Variable thermostats allow the operators to set the optimum temperature to suit the environment, customer preference and any specific requirements of the product or beverage.
- Options include heated glass, solid doors and connection to a remote refrigeration unit such as Williams’ glycol system. Some models are available with sleek, curved handles in an attractive brushed finish.
- Williams units can be free standing, fitted under a worktop.