BROMIC CT0100G4BC 100L Display Chiller
- BROMIC CT0100G4BC 100L Display Chiller
- The front base panel lightbox can be decalled to maximise product marketing (additional charges apply – POA)
- The 4-sided LED lighting in the four corners enhance product visual display with sparkling effects
- Adjustable shelving
- High output bright LED product lighting
- Adjustable temperature control
- Digital temperature display
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant
- Lockable door
- Gross Weight (kg) 45
- Brand No
- Colour Black
- Warranty (mths) 12
- Orientation Vertical
- Capacity (Litres) 100
- Capacity Range (Litres) 1 – 200L
- Temp. Range (°C) +1 to +10°C
- Max. Ambient Temp. (°C / RH) 32°C / 60%
- Power (W) 164
- Current (A) 0.9
- Product & Interior Lighting Yes
- Door Type Glass
- Glass Shape Curved
- No. of Doors/Lids 1
- Door Lock No
- Temp. Display Digital
- No. of Shelves Included 4
- Refrigerant R134a
- Display Lightbox Yes
- No. of Glass Sides 4
- Height (mm) 1080
- Depth (mm) 404
- Width (mm) 425
Bromic Refrigeration was launched in 1999 and over the past decade, has grown to become one of the largest and most trusted suppliers of refrigeration equipment in Australia. Bromic’s stringent engineering protocols and exclusive distribution of global brands has assured we remain competitive.
Bromic Refrigeration supplies a wide range of commercial refrigeration products to several industries across Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific Islands. Our range includes products from the world’s leading manufacturers: Jordao, IARP, Ice Matic, Simag, Silfer, and Zanotti.
Some of the refrigeration products supplied include Glass Door Display Merchandisers, Display Freezers, Ice Machines, Modular Coolroom Systems and many more.
Bromic Commercial Refrigeration supplies multiple commercial sites including large hotel chains, retail chains, independent stores and other businesses.
Bromic Refrigeration directly imports a carefully selected range of products that must be scrutinized and modified by our in-house engineering department before reaching the Australian market, labelled with certification under the trusted ‘Bromic 100-Point Check’ as a seal of quality, value and reliability.
This rigorous product testing and compliance process has uniquely placed Bromic Refrigeration as the exclusive importer of high-quality product from internationally renowned manufacturers, including Iarp, Simag, Jordao and Zanotti.