BROMIC UC0650SD 650L Stainless Steel Gastronom Display Chiller
- BROMIC UC0650SD 650L Stainless Steel Gastronom Display Chiller
- 70mm insulation for increased energy efficiency
- Forced air cooling ensures consistent internal temperatures
- Adjustable s/steel gastronorm shelving with anti-tilt protection
- Self-closing doors and lockable front castors
- Advanced electronic control provides: temperature display, ease of set point control and condensor blockage alarm
- Danfoss compressor
- Gross Weight (kg) 149
- Brand No
- Colour S/Steel
- Warranty (mths) 12
- Orientation Vertical
- Capacity (Litres) 650
- Capacity Range (Litres) 701 – 1900L
- Temp. Range (°C) +2 to +8°C
- Max. Ambient Temp. (°C / RH) 38°C / 60%
- Power (W) 350
- Current (A) 2.7
- Product & Interior Lighting Yes
- Door Type Solid
- Glazed Double Glazed
- Glass Shape Flat
- No. of Doors/Lids 1
- Door Movement Hinged
- Door Lock Yes
- Temp. Display Digital
- No. of Shelves Included 3
- Refrigerant R134a
- Display Lightbox No
- Adjustable Shelves Yes
- Height (mm) 2010
- Depth (mm) 830
- Width (mm) 740
Bromic Refrigeration was launched in 1999 and over the past decade, has grown to become one of the largest and most trusted suppliers of refrigeration equipment in Australia. Bromic’s stringent engineering protocols and exclusive distribution of global brands has assured we remain competitive.
Bromic Refrigeration supplies a wide range of commercial refrigeration products to several industries across Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific Islands. Our range includes products from the world’s leading manufacturers: Jordao, IARP, Ice Matic, Simag, Silfer, and Zanotti.
Some of the refrigeration products supplied include Glass Door Display Merchandisers, Display Freezers, Ice Machines, Modular Coolroom Systems and many more.
Bromic Commercial Refrigeration supplies multiple commercial sites including large hotel chains, retail chains, independent stores and other businesses.
Bromic Refrigeration directly imports a carefully selected range of products that must be scrutinized and modified by our in-house engineering department before reaching the Australian market, labelled with certification under the trusted ‘Bromic 100-Point Check’ as a seal of quality, value and reliability.