BROMIC UBC1360GD 2 GLASS DOOR 282L Display Chiller
- BROMIC UBC1360GD 2 GLASS DOOR 282L Display Chiller
- New LED Internal lights!! New Designer Door Handle!!
- Available in three sizes, 2 door, 3 door and 4 door
- 50mm insulation for increased energy efficiency
- Forced air cooling ensures consistency of internal temperatures
- Advanced Carel electronic controller provides: ease of set point control, temperature display
- Alarm warning if condenser becomes blocked
- Energy efficiency control of compressor run time and defrost
- Essential cleaning made easy with removable shelf supports, coved internal corners and removable door seals
- Adjustable stainless steel gastronorm shelving with anti-tilt protection
- Self-closing doors
- Gastronorm 1 x 1 trays (530mm x325mm)
- Lockable castors
- Side mounted condenser has easy access door and removable, washable dust filter
- LED internal lighting
- Gross Weight (kg) 98
- Colour S/Steel
- Warranty (mths) 12
- Orientation Horizontal
- Capacity (Litres) 282
- Capacity Range (Litres) 401 – 700L
- Temp. Range (°C) +2 to +8°C
- Max. Ambient Temp. (°C / RH) 38°C
- Power (W) 340
- Current (A) 2.2
- Product & Interior Lighting Yes
- Door Type Glass
- No. of Doors/Lids 2
- Door Movement Hinged
- Door Lock No
- Temp. Display Digital
- No. of Shelves Included 2
- Refrigerant R134a
- Adjustable Shelves Yes
- Height (mm) 860
- Depth (mm) 700
- Width (mm) 1360
Bromic Refrigeration was launched in 1999 and over the past decade, has grown to become one of the largest and most trusted suppliers of refrigeration equipment in Australia. Bromic’s stringent engineering protocols and exclusive distribution of global brands has assured we remain competitive.
Bromic Refrigeration supplies a wide range of commercial refrigeration products to several industries across Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific Islands. Our range includes products from the world’s leading manufacturers: Jordao, IARP, Ice Matic, Simag, Silfer, and Zanotti.
Some of the refrigeration products supplied include Glass Door Display Merchandisers, Display Freezers, Ice Machines, Modular Coolroom Systems and many more.
Bromic Commercial Refrigeration supplies multiple commercial sites including large hotel chains, retail chains, independent stores and other businesses.
Bromic Refrigeration directly imports a carefully selected range of products that must be scrutinized and modified by our in-house engineering department before reaching the Australian market, labelled with certification under the trusted ‘Bromic 100-Point Check’ as a seal of quality, value and reliability.
This rigorous product testing and compliance process has uniquely placed Bromic Refrigeration as the exclusive importer of high-quality product from internationally renowned manufacturers, including Iarp, Simag, Jordao and Zanotti.