BROMIC BB0138GD 1 DOOR DISPLAY 138L Chiller
- BROMIC BB0138GD 1 DOOR DISPLAY 138L Chiller
- Low Energy LED Lighting
- Energy Efficient, bright lighting for maximum product display
- Durable adjustable shelves
- Corrosion resistant outer body
- Digital temperature display
- Adjusted temperature control
- Please note this unit is available in both 850mm high and 900mm high
- Gross Weight (kg) 58
- Colour Black
- Warranty (mths) 12
- Orientation Horizontal
- Capacity (Litres) 138
- Capacity Range (Litres) 1 – 200L
- Temp. Range (°C) +0 to +10°C
- Max. Ambient Temp. (°C / RH) 38°C / 65%
- Power (W) 180
- Current (A) 1
- Product & Interior Lighting Yes
- Door Type Glass
- No. of Doors/Lids 1
- Door Movement Hinged
- Door Lock No
- Temp. Display Digital
- No. of Shelves Included 2
- Refrigerant R407C
- Adjustable Shelves Yes
- Height (mm) 850
- Depth (mm) 520
- Width (mm) 600
Bromic Refrigeration was launched in 1999 and over the past decade, has grown to become one of the largest and most trusted suppliers of refrigeration equipment in Australia. Bromic’s stringent engineering protocols and exclusive distribution of global brands has assured we remain competitive.
Bromic Refrigeration supplies a wide range of commercial refrigeration products to several industries across Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific Islands. Our range includes products from the world’s leading manufacturers: Jordao, IARP, Ice Matic, Simag, Silfer, and Zanotti.
Some of the refrigeration products supplied include Glass Door Display Merchandisers, Display Freezers, Ice Machines, Modular Coolroom Systems and many more.
Bromic Commercial Refrigeration supplies multiple commercial sites including large hotel chains, retail chains, independent stores and other businesses.
Bromic Refrigeration directly imports a carefully selected range of products that must be scrutinized and modified by our in-house engineering department before reaching the Australian market, labelled with certification under the trusted ‘Bromic 100-Point Check’ as a seal of quality, value and reliability.
This rigorous product testing and compliance process has uniquely placed Bromic Refrigeration as the exclusive importer of high-quality product from internationally renowned manufacturers, including Iarp, Simag, Jordao and Zanotti.