BROMIC UBC0140GD Underbench Display Chiller 138L
- BROMIC UBC0140GD Underbench Display Chiller 138L
- 820mm (h) x 600mm (w) x 595 (d)
- Powerful fan-forced refrigeration cools cabinet evenly and quickly
- Designed specifically for seamless underbench installation
- 3 adjustable shelves for flexibility in display configuration
- Precise Dixell digital temperature controller for accurate temperature maintenance
- Self-closing door minimizes temperature loss
- High-impact LED lighting maximises product visibility and captures customers attention
- Gross Weight (kg) 38
- Brand No
- Colour S/Steel
- Warranty (mths) 12
- Orientation Horizontal
- Capacity (Litres) 138
- Capacity Range (Litres) 1 – 200L
- Temp. Range (°C) +1 to +10°C
- Max. Ambient Temp. (°C / RH) 32°C
- Power (W) 150
- Current (A) 1.2
- Product & Interior Lighting Yes
- Door Type Glass
- No. of Doors/Lids 1
- Door Movement Hinged
- Door Lock Yes
- Temp. Display Digital
- No. of Shelves Included 3
- Refrigerant R134a
- Adjustable Shelves Yes
- Height (mm) 820
- Depth (mm) 595
- Width (mm) 600
Bromic Refrigeration was launched in 1999 and over the past decade, has grown to become one of the largest and most trusted suppliers of refrigeration equipment in Australia. Bromic’s stringent engineering protocols and exclusive distribution of global brands has assured we remain competitive.
Bromic Refrigeration supplies a wide range of commercial refrigeration products to several industries across Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific Islands. Our range includes products from the world’s leading manufacturers: Jordao, IARP, Ice Matic, Simag, Silfer, and Zanotti.
Some of the refrigeration products supplied include Glass Door Display Merchandisers, Display Freezers, Ice Machines, Modular Coolroom Systems and many more.
Bromic Commercial Refrigeration supplies multiple commercial sites including large hotel chains, retail chains, independent stores and other businesses.
Bromic Refrigeration directly imports a carefully selected range of products that must be scrutinized and modified by our in-house engineering department before reaching the Australian market, labelled with certification under the trusted ‘Bromic 100-Point Check’ as a seal of quality, value and reliability.
This rigorous product testing and compliance process has uniquely placed Bromic Refrigeration as the exclusive importer of high-quality product from internationally renowned manufacturers, including Iarp, Simag, Jordao and Zanotti.