Williams LR3SDCB Ruby 3 Door Storage Freezer
- Williams LR3SDCB Ruby 3 Door Storage Freezer
- Glass or solid three door upright cabinet to meet all requirements, offering excellent performance, reliability and efficiency.
- State of the art, energy saving controller ensures excellent temperature control and easy-to-manage operation in the busiest and highest ambient (up to 43?) environments
- Construction includes 75mm polyurethane insulation with zero ODP and low GWP – providing excellent thermal efficiency.
- Self-closing doors fitted with easy to clean, replaceable magnetic gaskets.
- Adjustable plastic coated shelving
- Fitted with heavy duty, non-marking swivel castors with brakes for superior mobility.
- Designed to fit through a standard door for ease of positioning.
- Technical Information.
- Capacity1160 litres.
With access to global design and development resources through the larger Williams Global group companies, our mission is to employ this global technology in our Australian products, backed up by excellent customer service. Established in 1986, the modern equipped manufacturing operations based in Dandenong, Victoria is ISO9001 and 14001 accredited.
The range of Williams foodservice refrigeration equipment available through our extensive Australia wide dealer network includes upright refrigerators and freezers, blast chillers/freezers, gastronorm cabinets, back bars, merchandising cabinets, sandwich bars, pizza preparation counters, under counter storage units and bakery cabinets including dough retarder provers.
Williams Australia also supplies a wide range of national and international corporate clients with purpose built refrigerated storage solutions tailored to their specific processing needs. Our commitment to ongoing product development, excellent customer service and product performance, quality and reliability is second to none.
Williams ‘right first time’ philosophy means that its products provide years of trouble free operation and are easy to service and maintain. But if things do go wrong, they can quickly be repaired with minimal delays and disruption to the working environment.