BROMIC GD0007S/Slim 7 Tub Ice Cream Display
- BROMIC GD0007S/Slim 7 Tub Ice Cream Display
Features & Benefits
These Ice Cream display offers an attractive solution for display for ice creams. The units can be decaled (additional charges apply POA)
- Curved display canopy for safety, hygiene and visual effect
- Easy clean condenser design for better protection: less condensation, less rust, less humidity – even in tropical climates
- Digital temperature display
- Castors for easy positioning
- Corrosion resistant construction and equipped with defrost water drain
Gross Weight (kg) 82 Colour White Warranty (mths) 12 Orientation Horizontal Capacity (Litres) 35
Capacity Range (Litres) 301 – 400L Temp. Range (°C) -12 to -22°C Max. Ambient Temp. (°C / RH) 35°C / 70%
Power (W) 300 Current (A) 2.3 Product & Interior Lighting Yes Door Type Glass No. of Doors/Lids 2 Door Movement Sliding Door Lock No
Temp. Display Digital Refrigerant R404a No. of Baskets Included 7 Defrosting Manual Glass Shape Curved No. of Glass Sides 4
Height (mm) 1229 Depth (mm) 516 Width (mm) 1327 Width (mm) 1314
• Bromic Refrigeration was launched in 1999 and over the past decade, has grown to become one of the largest and most trusted suppliers of refrigeration equipment in Australia. Bromic’s stringent engineering protocols and exclusive distribution of global brands has assured we remain competitive.
Bromic Refrigeration supplies a wide range of commercial refrigeration products to several industries across Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific Islands. Our range includes products from the world’s leading manufacturers: Jordao, IARP, Ice Matic, Simag, Silfer, and Zanotti.
Some of the refrigeration products supplied include Glass Door Display Merchandisers, Display Freezers, Ice Machines, Modular Coolroom Systems and many more.
Bromic Commercial Refrigeration supplies multiple commercial sites including large hotel chains, retail chains, independent stores and other businesses.