BROMIC UF1500LF 1507L Fan Forced 3 Door Display Freezer
- BROMIC UF1500LF 1507L Fan Forced 3 Door Display Freezer
- Internal bright light promotes impulse sales
- Illuminated advertising display lightbox
- Corrosion resistant outer body
- Door mechanism holds door open making it easier to place and take out products
- 5 tier removable and adjustable shelves
- Self contained system, no plumbing required
- Automatic defrost system, saves energy consumption and provide shortest possible defrost cycle
- High density cycloisopentane polyurethance insulated body saves energy
- The units can be decalled (additional charges apply – POA).
- Gross Weight (kg) 209
- Brand Kitchen
- Colour White
- Warranty (mths) 12
- Orientation Vertical
- Capacity (Litres) 1507
- Capacity Range (Litres) 701 – 1900L
- Temp. Range (°C) -10 to -18°C
- Max. Ambient Temp. (°C / RH) 32°C / 60%
- Power (W) 2000
- Current (A) 9
- Product & Interior Lighting Yes
- Door Type Glass
- No. of Doors/Lids 3
- Door Lock No
- Temp. Display Digital
- No. of Shelves Included 15
- Refrigerant R404a
- Adjustable Shelves Yes
- Display Lightbox Yes
- Defrosting Automatic
- Height (mm) 2060
- Depth (mm) 760
- Width (mm) 1880
Bromic Refrigeration was launched in 1999 and over the past decade, has grown to become one of the largest and most trusted suppliers of refrigeration equipment in Australia. Bromic’s stringent engineering protocols and exclusive distribution of global brands has assured we remain competitive.
Bromic Refrigeration supplies a wide range of commercial refrigeration products to several industries across Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific Islands. Our range includes products from the world’s leading manufacturers: Jordao, IARP, Ice Matic, Simag, Silfer, and Zanotti.
Some of the refrigeration products supplied include Glass Door Display Merchandisers, Display Freezers, Ice Machines, Modular Coolroom Systems and many more.
Bromic Commercial Refrigeration supplies multiple commercial sites including large hotel chains, retail chains, independent stores and other businesses.
Bromic Refrigeration directly imports a carefully selected range of products that must be scrutinized and modified by our in-house engineering department before reaching the Australian market, labelled with certification under the trusted ‘Bromic 100-Point Check’ as a seal of quality, value and reliability.
This rigorous product testing and compliance process has uniquely placed Bromic Refrigeration as the exclusive importer of high-quality product from internationally renowned manufacturers, including Iarp, Simag, Jordao and Zanotti.