BROMIC UF0650SDF 650L Stainless Steel 1 Solid Door Freezer
- BROMIC UF0650SDF 650L Stainless Steel 1 Solid Door Freezer
- 70mm insulation for increased energy efficiency
- Forced air cooling ensures consistent internal temperatures
- Adjustable s/steel gastronorm shelving with anti-tilt protection
- Self-closing doors and lockable front castors
- Advanced electronic control provides: temperature display, ease of set point control, condensor blockage alarm
- Danfoss compressor
- Gross Weight (kg) 149
- Colour S/Steel
- Warranty (mths) 12
- Orientation Vertical
- Capacity (Litres) 650
- Capacity Range (Litres) 701 – 1900L
- Temp. Range (°C) -18 to -22°C
- Max. Ambient Temp. (°C / RH) 38°C / 70%
- Power (W) 350
- Current (A) 2.7
- Product & Interior Lighting Yes
- Door Type Solid
- No. of Doors/Lids 1
- Door Lock Yes
- Temp. Display Digital
- No. of Shelves Included 3
- Refrigerant R134a
- Adjustable Shelves Yes
- Display Lightbox No
- Defrosting Automatic
- Height (mm) 2010
- Depth (mm) 830
- Width (mm) 740
Bromic Refrigeration was launched in 1999 and over the past decade, has grown to become one of the largest and most trusted suppliers of refrigeration equipment in Australia. Bromic’s stringent engineering protocols and exclusive distribution of global brands has assured we remain competitive.
Bromic Refrigeration supplies a wide range of commercial refrigeration products to several industries across Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific Islands. Our range includes products from the world’s leading manufacturers: Jordao, IARP, Ice Matic, Simag, Silfer, and Zanotti.
Some of the refrigeration products supplied include Glass Door Display Merchandisers, Display Freezers, Ice Machines, Modular Coolroom Systems and many more.
Bromic Commercial Refrigeration supplies multiple commercial sites including large hotel chains, retail chains, independent stores and other businesses.
Bromic Refrigeration directly imports a carefully selected range of products that must be scrutinized and modified by our in-house engineering department before reaching the Australian market, labelled with certification under the trusted ‘Bromic 100-Point Check’ as a seal of quality, value and reliability.
This rigorous product testing and compliance process has uniquely placed Bromic Refrigeration as the exclusive importer of high-quality product from internationally renowned manufacturers, including Iarp, Simag, Jordao and Zanotti.